Hi. i’m Bruce. I am about to fire your ass

The Bored of the Govenrors met this week. What about? About who is getting the boot.

The Watch hears that our prediction about the end of the department of communication is closer to reality. Trusted sources (yes, more than one) have told us that a major cut is forthcoming from that department.

And we hear it is just a test case in eliminating college media at MSSU.

Advertisements

One Response to Hi. i’m Bruce. I am about to fire your ass

  1. one of the downtrodden says:

    Lets try a test case in eliminating the president and the Board of Governors at MSSU. I betcha things improve. That’s where the problems lie. 99% of those employed at the University know it. The other 1% live in la la land.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: